CAMPUS TU GRAZ, INFFELDGASSE 33, 8010 GRAZ,
In the network of science and industry, Silicon Austria Labs (SAL) offers research in four pioneering divisions: Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics and System Integration. SAL – a great place to research.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying new developments on components, integration and system level and turning them into well-defined research projects
- Research on new, innovative solutions in the field of complex power electronics systems
- Execution of related projects with industrial and scientific partners
- Working on methodologies to optimize power electronic systems for different parameters
- Leading a project team on technical and project management level
- Finalized study of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, PhD
- Several years experience in developing concepts and architectures of power electronic circuit designs, modelling, simulation, build and validation of those systems
- Deep knowledge of power converter architectures and concepts
- Good understanding of complex power electronics systems, including model based design and simulation
- Strives for innovative solution in the different aspects of power electronic systems
- Good networking in the related scientific and industrial environment
- Beginning of the employment: as soon as possible
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 52,584 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) and depending on your experience and skills.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.