We seek a postdoctoral fellow to work on the FAPESP 2020/09850-0 project (Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence Industry 4.0 on Monitoring and Control in Real Time). Prof. Izabel Machado from Poli-USP coordinated.
- Candidate profile: Ph.D. in Engineering, Mathematician, Physicist, or Computer Scientist
- Must have skills in data analysis, IoT (sensors), knowledge of machine learning, industrial protocols, and experience in real-time data collection and analysis, anomaly identification, failure detection, and prediction of future events.
- Keep up with the latest trends in AI and Industry 4.0, and a continuous interest in learning and growing professionally and understanding Industry 4.0 principles and concepts, such as industrial automation, Internet of Things (IoT), cyber-physical systems, and cloud computing. Familiarity with the challenges and opportunities of applying AI in Industry 4.0, including process monitoring and optimization, predictive maintenance, and quality control.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with other researchers and industry professionals. Oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present research results.
- Innovative mindset, proactively identifying problems and searching for innovative solutions for real-time monitoring and AI in Industry 4.0.
Contact: Prof. Izabel Machado (email@example.com)