The research and innovation institute in Bioengineering http://www.i3b.upv.es/en/ is a thoroughly consolidated centre of excellence in R&D of the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) with the objective to investigate how new technologies can increase the abilities and capacity of people in areas such as marketing, management or education.
Currently, we are looking for POS-DOC researchers in order to incorporate at LENI group http://www.lableni.com/?lang=en Students must have worked (or demonstrable experience) in one of the following fields:
- NeuroScience: with economics and marketing applications
- Data Intelligence: classifiers, big data, machine learning, expert systems, etc
- Human Computer Interaction: Use of interfaces in Augmented and virtual reality.
It is mandatory for applying a previous and demonstrable:
- Great number of journal publications (JCR) and international conferences
- Experience in research projects (also international projects: H2020, FP7, etc)
- International mobility (pre- and/or postdoctoral short research stays , phD in a non-Spain university, etc)
- Other research merits (Working in multidisciplinary teams)
The research institute will be apply with the candidate to national/regional (Juan de la Cierva, Ramón y Cajal, etc) and/or international grants (Marie Curie, etc)
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: 31st of July
*In the second deadline, criteria of acceptance will be harder than in the first one.
Mail for more info email@example.com